Plusnet is a Yorkshire based ISP with a unique brand identity. It’s a fast paced environment yet our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits. We believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do. It’s an approach that’s allowed us to keep delivering award winning products and services for nearly 20 years!
Whatever your career ambitions, Plusnet is committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool!
Of course there’s lots of other reasons to work at Plusnet; we’ll support you through a wide range of “Plusnetter” perks including free staff broadband & phone packages, pension, bonus & shares scheme and numerous discounts on items such as cinema tickets, mobile tariffs, city parking, gym memberships and much more!
So, if you’re looking to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter - we’d love to hear from you!
About the job
As a Transformation Specialist, you will help to define, develop and implement Digital & Business transformation projects to optimise the customer experience and drive operational efficiency using technologies new to the business. Championing and providing inputs into defining the Transformation strategy and roadmap for delivering change
As part of Digital & Business Transformation, you will work on projects that help to deliver additional business capability, new contact channels, and develop a corporate culture of digital & customer excellence.
On a day to day basis you will help define and promote transformational answers to business problems including building business cases to justify change.
You will be the lead transformation representative on projects, managing where appropriate and providing digital & business expertise to help move the project forward to completion and delivery;
You will report to a Transformation Manager and will work closely alongside Digital & Business product & channel owners who are subject matter experts as well as members of all of Plusnet’s business and technical functions, internal and 3rd party delivery teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the digital & business transformation of Plusnet and deliver significant business benefit for a key part of the BT group!
The right applicant will have some experience within either a digital field or business operations. You could have worked in a digital agency or a services industry and be looking to move into a transformation role within a business where meaningful change can be implemented.
The Transformation team at Plusnet represent the needs of our customers so building a diverse and representative team is an important factor in our success. Applicants from varied industries and backgrounds are encourage and we’ll consider flexible working options for the right applicant.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of the transformation of Plusnet. You will be at the forefront of delivering change to every facet of the business!
As a Digital & Business Transformation Lead you will...
- Support the transformation strategy and demonstrate a clear understanding of how this supports & enables the Plusnet strategy
- Deliver digital & business transformation solutions into the business, championing the customer experience
- Become the go-to subject matter expert on digital transformation and how future technologies could impact and improve the business
- Communicate regular succinct updates on progress to the core digital & transformation teams and the wider business
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the business through multiple functions and roles and consider the end to end impacts of your recommendations and analysis in a digital context
- Provide clear, concise explanations of how your recommendations have been developed including any assumptions
- Contribute to strategic planning and scoping of future capabilities
- Challenge the status quo and influence the business to adopt customer centric operating models to support growth
In order to apply you must...
- Strong work ethic with exceptional attention to detail
- An effective communicator with strong problem solving aptitude
- Good Commercial awareness, making relevant recommendations
- Good project management skills
- Excellent relationship skills, collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders
- Confident in presenting / facilitating meetings
- Open to learning new skill sets and ways of working
- Experience of working in a digital or business change environment especially ideally with some understanding of a journey or product owner role
- Some experience of Telecoms or service industries in general
- Experience of how customer journey mapping can help drive customer centricity