Plusnet is a Yorkshire based ISP with a unique brand identity. It’s a fast paced environment yet our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits. We believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do. It’s an approach that’s allowed us to keep delivering award winning products and services for over 21 years!
Whatever your career ambitions, Plusnet is committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool!
Of course there’s lots of other reasons to work at Plusnet; we’ll support you through a wide range of “Plusnetter” perks including free staff broadband & phone packages, pension, bonus & shares scheme and numerous discounts on items such as cinema tickets, mobile tariffs, city parking, gym memberships and much more!
So, if you’re looking to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter - we’d love to hear from you!
About the job
Sitting in the Brand & PR team and reporting to the Senior Brand & PR Manager, the Social & SEO Content Lead will be responsible for the strategy, planning, execution and measurement of our digital brand, PR and social activity. The role holder will be accountable for organic and paid social channels, offsite SEO for Plus.net and paid, owned and earned digital content, ensuring clear objectives with measureable targets. They will also be responsible for giving brand guidance to our Digital team, ensuring that the Plusnet personality is present throughout all of our digital journeys.
The role holder will play an integral role in delivering on the long term Plusnet brand strategy.
As a Social, SEO & Content Lead you will...
- Be responsible for our social strategy, ensuring that the brand is instantly recognisable through all of our creative and that as a result consumers become more familiar with and desire Plusnet
- Be responsible for our SEO strategy, creating the right campaigns to drive SEO benefit for Plus.net
- Work with our creative agency to produce static and video content for owned, paid and earned channels which makes consumers become more familiar with, and desire Plusnet
- Work with the Digital team to drive brand consistency through the line
- Be a brand ambassador, advising on tone of voice, look and feel and above all driving consistency through all digital channels
- Have a clear measurement strategy, and be able to report regularly on your campaign success at a senior level
- Support other brand and PR campaigns where applicable
To be able to succeed in this role, you must have the following skills & experience…
- Significant experience of delivering Brand and/or PR campaigns
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with broad knowledge of the whole marketing mix
- Strong Agency management & project management skills
- Strong digital background, with a proven track record in delivering successful digital campaigns
- Excellent commercial acumen, analytical ability with measurement & performance focus
- Strong influencing, negotiating and communication skills at a senior level
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills with experience managing the expectations of senior internal and external managers and agencies
- Experience managing a large budget
- Professional marketing or PR qualification desirable