Plusnet is a Yorkshire based ISP with a unique brand identity. It’s a fast paced environment yet our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits. We believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do. It’s an approach that’s allowed us to keep delivering award winning products and services for nearly 21 years!
Whatever your career ambitions, Plusnet is committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool!
Of course there’s lots of other reasons to work at Plusnet; we’ll support you through a wide range of “Plusnetter” perks including free staff broadband & phone packages, pension, bonus & shares scheme and numerous discounts on items such as cinema tickets, mobile tariffs, city parking, gym memberships and much more!
So, if you’re looking to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter - we’d love to hear from you!
About the job
Are you looking for a Team Leader role with a difference? Are you wanting to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter? If you answered yes then we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for leaders with a proven track record in coaching and developing high performing teams to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
You won’t be stuck behind your computer - we want you to be visible in the business, leading your team to deliver the best in customer service.
As a Service Team Leader (Leeds) you will...
- Take ownership of and drive team KPI performance
- Prep & Plan for meetings and follow up on subsequent actions
- Carry out 1:1 meetings and coaching sessions
- Brief Senior Managers in Operations on performance and daily activity
- Support your peer groups living the “be one team” brand values
- Monitor performance through call observation and KPI adherence
- Undertake people management tasks relating to HR, Recruitment and Operational activity
- Need to understand, implement and communicate key business strategy messages
- Support senior manager population through additional project work
To be able to succeed in this role, you must have the following skills & experience…
- An accomplished coach with a track record of leading and developing successful teams
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills - ability to engage, motivate and inspire people
- Excellent understanding of what a great customer experience sounds like and can coach and develop the team in achieving this goal
- Able to competently articulate business goals, performance requirements and lead the implementation of change
- Driven for success and motivates people to deliver results that balance commercial requirements with customer needs and long term sustainability.
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills