Plusnet is a Yorkshire based ISP with a unique brand identity. It’s a fast paced environment yet our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits. We believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do. It’s an approach that’s allowed us to keep delivering award winning products and services for nearly 21 years!
Whatever your career ambitions, Plusnet is committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool!
Of course there’s lots of other reasons to work at Plusnet; we’ll support you through a wide range of “Plusnetter” perks including free staff broadband & phone packages, pension, bonus & shares scheme and numerous discounts on items such as cinema tickets, mobile tariffs, city parking, gym memberships and much more!
So, if you’re looking to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter - we’d love to hear from you!
About the job
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Team Leader within our Customer Operations Department. In this role you will have responsibility for ensuring a high quality customer experience is delivered to Plusnet customers through leading, coaching and supporting a group of 4 Team Leaders (approximately 60fte).
Working within the Senior Management Team you will ensure that your teams are contributing positively to the overall customer experience. You will also identify opportunities for improvement where you can add additional value to the business. You will also take ownership for the communication of any change, bringing to life the context of why changes are happening and ensuring it is has landed effectively.
Plusnet understands that people are at the heart of creating great customer experiences and customer and employee engagement is a critical element of this role. We are looking for a leader who believes in a coaching culture in order to lead their people to success.
As a Senior Team Leader (Sheffield) you will...
- Ensure we deliver an excellent customer experience through all of our customer contacts; identifying and resolving any barriers in achieving excellent customer satisfaction
- Facilitate a coaching culture within the team to continually support and develop our people
- Ensure the Plusnet strategy and any business change is communicated effectively and embraced within your area
- Responsible for delivering operational and people metrics in line with forecasted requirements
- Be expected to be able to articulate what drives performance and variances in these areas
To be able to succeed in this role, you must have the following skills & experience…
- Experience of people management within a contact centre environment (similar FTE)
- Able to deliver to tight times scales, to innovate and 'think outside the box' to deliver improvements and solutions that meet customer requirements
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to produce clear communications efficiently, effectively with passion and credibility
- Good numerical and analytical skills with the ability interpret data and extrapolate trends and understand variances
- Experience of creating and effectively implementing detailed plans to drive performance improvements in customer and people experience
- Able to build rapport, influencing and negotiating at peer and business manager level whilst challenging behaviours and driving change at team leader level