Plusnet is a Yorkshire based ISP with a unique brand identity. It’s a fast paced environment yet our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits. We believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do. It’s an approach that’s allowed us to keep delivering award winning products and services for nearly 20 years!
Whatever your career ambitions, Plusnet is committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool!
Of course there’s lots of other reasons to work at Plusnet; we’ll support you through a wide range of “Plusnetter” perks including free staff broadband & phone packages, pension, bonus & shares scheme and numerous discounts on items such as cinema tickets, mobile tariffs, city parking, gym memberships and much more!
So, if you’re looking to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter - we’d love to hear from you!
About the job
We’re looking for a Senior Frontend Developer who’s passionate about delivering a great customer experience. You’ll be welcomed into an established and thriving team working in the heart of Sheffield City Centre.
As a Senior Frontend Developer you will...
We're looking to you to be a mentor other members of the team and share best practices. The projects you’ll work on are varied and you’ll have the opportunity to draw on all of your experience; whether it’s designing elegant and intuitive user interfaces or engineering highly performant web pages.
In order to apply you must know some of the following...
Stuff we’d like you to know:
- HTML and CSS/SASS
- Responsive Design
- Photoshop and/or Fireworks
- Wireframing & Design
- Rapid prototyping
- Git or other version control systems
It would be great if you know:
- User Testing & UX Analysis
- AB & Multivariate Testing
- Google Analytics Integration
- Google Tag Manager use and integration
- Articulate with good communication skills
- Experience with templating languages such as: Handlebars / Twig / Smarty
- Exposure to back-end languages such as: Node / PHP / Java
- Experience using Unix based terminal
- Experience of an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience of JIRA/Confluence