Plusnet is an Internet Service Provider based in Yorkshire. In 2018 we celebrated our 21st birthday and continue to grow successfully - we now have more than 1000 employees across our sites in Sheffield and Leeds. In 2007 we were acquired by BT but continue to operate as a completely stand-alone business with our own distinct brand identity. We offer “no-nonsense” calls, broadband and TV packages for a fantastic price, all complemented by our award winning customer service. Our Yorkshire-based offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel and we believe that you can do great business without the suits!
About the job
The successful candidate will join the Scheduling Team in an entry level position, which sits within the Forecasting and Planning area of the business. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who has a keen eye for detail. If you are flexible and creative in your approach to work, and have great communication and time management skills, this role could be ideal for you.
As a Junior Scheduler you will...
- Join a dedicated team, responsible for the efficient scheduling of 800+ employees
- Use WFM to schedule and optimise activities for our employees in line with the needs of Plusnet customers
- Communicate information to a variety of audiences, both verbally and written
- Be responsible for maintaining accurate employee information using Excel and WFM
- Process data, produce reports and liaise with key stakeholders across all areas of the business to develop and implement plans
To be able to succeed in this role, you must have the following skills & experience…
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication
- Flexible, able to adapt to change
- Problem solving
- Strong numerical aptitude
- Previous use of Workforce Management system (Aspect eWFM, Nice IEX/TotalView, Verint Impact 360, etc.)
- Have the ability to manage and prioritise a high priority workload
- Excellent time management
- Focuses upon customer in all that is delivered