Do you love sales but hate cold calling? Are you motivated by hitting sales targets but want to do it the right way? Are you passionate about ensuring customers get the products they really need rather than the ones you have been told to sell? If so, come and join our growing team as an inbound Sales & Retentions Advisor.
About the job
At Plusnet, we have some big plans for growth. Our Sales & Retention advisors work hard to ensure our customers get a great experience whether they are speaking to us for the first time and looking to sign up with one of our products, or they have come to the end of their contract and want to explore their options. You’ll need to quickly understand the requirements of each customer and proactively explore their requirement, ensuring they get the best product to fit their needs.
This role spans much further than initially meets the eye; you can also expect to be cross selling and up selling using our extensive product range, and will be provided with the product information you need to truly excel. We can assure you, with our great brand driving lots of customer contact, you won’t be short of opportunities to use your sales skills.
- A base salary of £16,799 + uncapped commission
- Free phone line & broadband, TV packages including BT Sport
- Free lunch in our newly renovated canteen
- Generous holiday allowance, pension & shares schemes
- Healthcare options, numerous discounts on everyday items such as mobile phone contracts, travel, gym memberships, cinema tickets and much more…
What does my every day look like?
- Work in a busy call centre environment providing excellent customer service
- Take between 40 – 60 enquiries a day through inbound calls and webchats
- Work towards challenging targets around conversion and retention
- Take opportunity to cross sell Plusnet product to customers ensuring they get great value from our service
- Ensure all customer orders are placed accurately on our internal systems
- Work 37.5hrs a week on a fixed rota basis (shifts are anywhere between the hrs of 8:00am and 9:00pm and may include working on weekends and public holidays)
- Start date 17th June
The shift we are recruiting for are as follows:
|09:30 - 18:00||10:00 - 18:30||10:00 - 18:30||Day Off||08:00 - 16:30||08:00 - 16:30||Day Off|
|Day Off||08:00 - 16:30||08:00 - 16:30||08:00 - 16:30||08:00 - 16:30||08:00 - 16:30||Day Off|
|Day Off||11:30 - 20:00||11:30 - 20:00||11:30 - 20:00||11:30 - 20:00||11:30 - 20:00||Day Off|
|Day Off||09:30 - 18:00||09:30 - 18:00||09:30 - 18:00||Day Off||09:00 - 17:30||09:00 - 17:30|
To be able to succeed in this role, you must have the following skills and experience…
- Self-motivated and target driven with a passion for sales
- Comfortable talking with customers over the phone or via webchat
- An excellent communicator & rapport builder
- Able to listen and question customers effectively to ensure you understand their needs
- Able to sell and cross sell back to customers based on there required needs
- Passionate about delivering personal and brilliant customer experiences
- Enthusiastic about technology and the part it plays in people’s lives today