Plusnet is a Yorkshire based ISP with a unique brand identity. It’s a fast paced environment yet our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits. We believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do. It’s an approach that’s allowed us to keep delivering award winning products and services for nearly 20 years!
Whatever your career ambitions, Plusnet is committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool!
Of course there’s lots of other reasons to work at Plusnet; we’ll support you through a wide range of “Plusnetter” perks including free staff broadband & phone packages, pension, bonus & shares scheme and numerous discounts on items such as cinema tickets, mobile tariffs, city parking, gym memberships and much more!
So, if you’re looking to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter - we’d love to hear from you!
About the job
Plusnet, the UK’s 5th largest broadband provider and a BT Group company, is recruiting a Quality and Business Continuity Specialist. You will report to Plusnet’s Legal and Compliance Director and sit in a multi-functional team that includes lawyers, compliance specialists and the Data Protection Officer. The role is based in Plusnet’s Sheffield headquarters.
As a Quality and Business Continuity Specialist you will...
- Be responsible for both Plusnet’s Quality Management and Business Continuity Management Systems.
- For BCM, will be responsible for coordinating Business Continuity Management planning and testing across the business in line with ISO22301.
- On the QMS side, the main responsibilities will include ensuring the QMS is maintained and improved in line with ISO9001:2015.
- Work closely with counterparts in BT. Travel to London and locations across the north of England will be necessary.
In order to apply you must...
- Business continuity experience and knowledge of the ISO22301 standard.
- Quality management experience and knowledge of the ISO9001:2015 standard.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and self-starter.
- Good influencing skills.
- Effective stakeholder management.
- Solid verbal and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of call centre operations.
- Telecoms sector experience.