Plusnet is a Yorkshire based ISP with a unique brand identity. It’s a fast paced environment yet our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits. We believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do. It’s an approach that’s allowed us to keep delivering award winning products and services for nearly 20 years!
Whatever your career ambitions, Plusnet is committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool!
Of course there’s lots of other reasons to work at Plusnet; we’ll support you through a wide range of “Plusnetter” perks including free staff broadband & phone packages, pension, bonus & shares scheme and numerous discounts on items such as cinema tickets, mobile tariffs, city parking, gym memberships and much more!
So, if you’re looking to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter - we’d love to hear from you!
About the job
Do you enjoy using your problem solving skills to provide excellent customer service?
Could you liaise with multiple suppliers whilst keeping a customer updated on the situation? Do you want to help customers get their internet up and running whilst ensuring that throughout the experience you are providing excellent customer service?
Do you want to ensure our customers are happy and recommend us to their friends and family?
If you answered ‘yes!’ to these questions then you could be well suited to a career as a Provisioning Advisor at Plusnet.
Whatever your career ambitions, we are committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development, free broadband, a free lunch or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool.
This is a call centre with a difference - our Provisioning Advisors use wireless headsets and love having proper conversations with customers (we don’t use scripts - they use their own initiative on calls). We know you will want variation in your day so your role will be a mix of calls, webchat and offline work.
Of course there are plenty of other reasons to work at Plusnet…our employee perks are like no other as we’ve teamed up with big name providers to offer you a flexible benefits package that lets you choose the things that matter to you most. So, whether you want to save money on a holiday, eat out for less or spread the cost of a mobile phone or tablet over the year, we’ve got something for you!
As a Provisioning Advisor (Leeds) you will...
- Work in a busy call centre environment providing excellent customer service
- Speak to customers by phone, webchat and email whilst meeting challenging KPI’s and SLA’s
- Deal with a range of enquiries about orders, delays and house moves
- Work closely with suppliers such as Openreach
- Work 1/6 Saturdays on a rota basis
In order to apply you must...
- Be calm under pressure and their use own initiative to solve problems
- Be a natural & logical problem solver
- Understand targets and enjoys working to them
- Be able to work on navigate multiple computer programmes at the same time
- Be keen to make an impact & resolve customer issues – do it well do it once
- Enjoy communicating with customers in a simple and straight talking way!