Plusnet is a Yorkshire based ISP with a unique brand identity. It’s a fast paced environment yet our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits. We believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do. It’s an approach that’s allowed us to keep delivering award winning products and services for nearly 20 years!
Whatever your career ambitions, Plusnet is committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool!
Of course there’s lots of other reasons to work at Plusnet; we’ll support you through a wide range of “Plusnetter” perks including free staff broadband & phone packages, pension, bonus & shares scheme and numerous discounts on items such as cinema tickets, mobile tariffs, city parking, gym memberships and much more!
So, if you’re looking to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter - we’d love to hear from you!
About the job
You will be working right at the heart of Plusnet, within the Commercial and Marketing team, responsible for ensuring Plusnet achieves its digital sales targets which drive our ambitious customer growth targets.
You will be responsible for developing the digital acquisition strategy and delivering campaigns across a broad range of digital channels including PPC, social media, online display and affiliates.
The role includes working closely with other teams in commercial and marketing to optimise plans and drive new digital innovations to increase conversion and sales performance. It would suit a self-starter who is passionate about digital and delivering sales results. As digital is such an important channel for Plusnet, it is a role that will give great exposure to senior members of the business and opportunities to grow your career.
In order to apply you must have the following skills, experience and outlook...
- Demonstrate experience of leading and managing digital channels as PPC, online display, social and/or affiliates and achieving sales KPI's
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Experience in managing of current online marketing agencies and other technology vendors
- Sales focused, action orientated and results driven
- Highly motivated with professional drive, and examples of passion for technology, brands and customer experience
- Solid knowledge in website analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Webtrends or Omniture
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking
- Ability to manage high and complex workload and hit deadlines consistently
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Degree in Marketing or Digital Marketing qualifications e.g. CIM or IDM
- Passionate about affiliate and great understanding of the UK affiliate industry
- Knowledge of affiliate tracking and ad serving technologies
- Strong commercial instincts - experience of framing commercial problems and developing optimised solutions. Ability to make difficult commercial trade-offs