Plusnet is a Yorkshire based ISP with a unique brand identity. It’s a fast paced environment yet our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits. We believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do. It’s an approach that’s allowed us to keep delivering award winning products and services for nearly 21 years!
Whatever your career ambitions, Plusnet is committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool!
Of course there’s lots of other reasons to work at Plusnet; we’ll support you through a wide range of “Plusnetter” perks including free staff broadband & phone packages, pension, bonus & shares scheme and numerous discounts on items such as cinema tickets, mobile tariffs, city parking, gym memberships and much more!
So, if you’re looking to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter - we’d love to hear from you!
About the job
As an Operational Implementation Manager you will act as the operational gatekeeper for key projects and initiatives. Responsible for the identification of customer focused solutions and the effective execution of project requirements in a timely and cost effective manner. You’ll also be accountable to ensuring project delivery promotes industry-leading customer experience and promotes healthy employee engagement.
As an Operational Implementation Manager you will...
- Report to the Head of Operational Integration and Partner Management and work as part of a small team to deliver effective change and initiatives within the call centre
- Work closely with the project team and relevant departments throughout Plusnet & BT Group to ensure successful delivery through effective requirement gathering, planning, communication and execution
- Create and execute implementation plans, adopting a structured and documented approach
- Achieve project objectives, ensuring completion in a timely and cost effective manner
To be able to succeed in this role, you must have the following skills and experience…
- Operational management experience with strong leadership and coaching skills
- The ability to facilitate change in large teams and a passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Highly motivated with professional drive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A delivery based mind-set with an ability to identify and balance the most efficient route to delivery with the maximum output of results
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to effectively prioritise in line with key business objectives
- Confident in presenting and facilitating meetings
- Ability to co-ordinate a number of key stakeholders and actions to achieve a common goal / business objectives and strategy
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment with an agile approach to ensure timely delivery of tactical business improvement
- Proficient use of Visio/Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- MS Project desirable
- Experience in delivering transformational change into an operational environment is desirable
- Sound numerical and analytical skills with the ability interpret data and extrapolate trends
- Willing to travel when required