About the job
As a Performance Marketing Lead you’ll be working at the very centre of Plusnet’s Online Marketing Team in a high profile and commercially-led role delivering our ambitious customer acquisition targets in a fast-paced environment. Plusnet is undergoing a period of transformation where this 9-month secondment presents the perfect opportunity for someone looking to accelerate their career gaining experience from an award-winning brand and having exposure to key decision makers in making an impactful difference in achieving our business growth.
As a Performance Marketing Lead you will...
You’ll share responsibility for the full end-to-end planning and execution of our marketing campaigns in delivering sales across our product-lines within budget and KPIs by working with our agencies and key partners across a broad range of digital channels including Affiliates; Paid Search; Social Media; and Display. As this role will mean interfacing with a number of internal and external stakeholders, there will be regular travel to London as required by the business.
By working closely with various stakeholders across a number of teams including Pricing & Proposition, Onsite Merchandising and e-Commerce, this role would suit someone who is a self-starter and can hit the ground running, showing passion for Digital Marketing and has proven experience in delivering sales in a fast-paced commercial environment.
As a Lead you’ll have previous experience in a similar role; be absolutely confident in the handling and interpretation of weekly campaign performance reports therefore being able to make data-led decisions, and in working closely to support the Performance Marketing Manager in the management of a multi-million pound budget taking on tasks and projects as appropriate.
To be able to succeed in this role, you must have the following skills & experience…
- Significant prior experience in a similar role, either Client or Agency-side, with sizeable budgets to deliver against sales KPIs
- Ability to think and act commercially in doing the best for our customers and for our business
- Ability to manage high and complex workload across multiple product-lines whilst consistently meeting deadlines
- Strong analytical skills to include Google Analytics/Adobe Omniture (or equivalent) and Microsoft Excel
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Degree in marketing or a vocational marketing qualifications e.g. GNVQs, CIM/IDM; or other industry recognised education e.g. GAIQ; AdWords Certified; The IPA Eff Test
- Previous experience from Retail/Leisure; Telco; Financial Services; or Utilities verticals would be advantageous
- Knowledge of latest advances in Paid Search and Affiliate Marketing