Plusnet is a Yorkshire based ISP with a unique brand identity. It’s a fast paced environment yet our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits. We believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do. It’s an approach that’s allowed us to keep delivering award winning products and services for nearly 20 years!
Whatever your career ambitions, Plusnet is committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool!
Of course there’s lots of other reasons to work at Plusnet; we’ll support you through a wide range of “Plusnetter” perks including free staff broadband & phone packages, pension, bonus & shares scheme and numerous discounts on items such as cinema tickets, mobile tariffs, city parking, gym memberships and much more!
So, if you’re looking to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter - we’d love to hear from you!
About the job
We’re a fast growing technology business with the customer at the heart of everything we do. To support this growth we are looking to further expand our Recruitment team to ensure we are sourcing and selecting the very best people to join us while providing the very best candidate experience throughout.
This role will focus on recruiting into our head office functions which are currently experiencing rapid growth and expansion as our business develops, specifically our Technical, Digital and Delivery teams. You will join a team of recruiters responsible for the end-to-end delivery of all recruitment within Plusnet and will be integral in ensuring we attract the right candidates to our business.
As an Internal Recruiter you will...
- Manage multiple recruitment processes across various business areas identifying and selecting the very best candidates
- Use multiple channels to effectively source candidates within a very competitive market and where needed think of creative solutions to ensure Plusnet attracts the very best talent
- Create talent pipelines ensuring we are able to drive down our time to hire
- Manage our agency partners
- Continue to develop our employer brand within the local markets through social media, attending events and investing in paid media
In order to apply you must...
- A proven track record recruiting multiple vacancies ideally within the Technical, Digital and Delivery space
- Excellent LinkedIn, job board and recruitment database skills alongside the ability to find creative ways to source and engage candidates
- Experience working with senior stakeholders with confidence to advise on process
- Ideally you will have previous experience with a leading recruitment agency
- The ability to manage a high workload and cope with changing priorities