Plusnet is a Yorkshire based ISP with a unique brand identity. It’s a fast paced environment yet our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits. We believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do. It’s an approach that’s allowed us to keep delivering award winning products and services for nearly 20 years!
Whatever your career ambitions, Plusnet is committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool!
Of course there’s lots of other reasons to work at Plusnet; we’ll support you through a wide range of “Plusnetter” perks including free staff broadband & phone packages, pension, bonus & shares scheme and numerous discounts on items such as cinema tickets, mobile tariffs, city parking, gym memberships and much more!
So, if you’re looking to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter - we’d love to hear from you!
About the job
About the Role
As part of our mission to give our customers the Digital experiences they expect & deserve, we’re hiring for a Digital Self Service Manager to join our Digital Management Team, reporting directly in to the Head of Digital.
The role will manage a team responsible for all of our Self-Serve tools & journeys and be responsible for defining & delivering our end to end Digital Self Service strategy. You’ll work with your teams to identify opportunities to increase Self-Serve usage either through new capabilities or making our existing ones better.
You’ll have experience in managing teams, co-ordinating big projects & defining & delivering strategic initiatives in an agile way. An experience in developing customer facing products would be an advantage.
Why should you apply?
We value new ideas here at Plusnet so if you’re looking for a step up in your career after time owning a specific product & want to test yourself in one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK then this is the role for you. You’ll be working with some of the leading international software companies & will have lots of opportunities to put your own stamp on a new team.
Digital Self Service Manager
• Manage the Digital Self Service team’s end to end development plan & strategic roadmap
• Identify gaps in our capabilities & convincing the business to invest in your ideas
In order to apply you must..
• Demonstrable Digital experience
• Understanding of digital behaviours, customer trends & comfortable with digital metrics
• Demonstrable experience of co-ordinating & leading on projects
• Experience in working in an Agile way
• Experience in managing & developing a team
• Experience with Google Analytics & Adobe testing suites
• Challenges the norm & willing to take risks where appropriate
• Builds great relationships & can communicate effectively with all levels of a business