Plusnet is a Yorkshire based ISP with a unique brand identity. It’s a fast paced environment yet our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits. We believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do. It’s an approach that’s allowed us to keep delivering award winning products and services for nearly 20 years!
Whatever your career ambitions, Plusnet is committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool!
Of course there’s lots of other reasons to work at Plusnet; we’ll support you through a wide range of “Plusnetter” perks including free staff broadband & phone packages, pension, bonus & shares scheme and numerous discounts on items such as cinema tickets, mobile tariffs, city parking, gym memberships and much more!
So, if you’re looking to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter - we’d love to hear from you!
About the job
You will join Plusnet at an exciting time in our Digital Journey; as the UK’s fastest growing internet service provider we are expanding our Digital team to continue to enhance the customer experience across the digital channel.
As a Digital Sales Lead you will manage and optimise the digital channel, improving key metrics and driving future digital development to ultimately drive sales whilst creating a consistent brand image. This role would be ideal for someone with specific digital experience, a strong grasp of eCommerce and a good level of analytics and digital-technical expertise.
As a Ecommerce Lead you will...
- Be responsible for the end to end quality of the digital experience across current and future digital journeys for new customers and also input into existing customer development plans
- Continually optimise and improve the digital experience through the AB and multivariate testing roadmap to maximise conversion performance and drive product mix, whilst enhancing the customer experience to drive customer satisfaction
- Define, develop and implement digital marketing programmes to drive sales growth in collaboration with the wider Digital team
- Lead and coordinate the digital marketing development roadmap, ensuring everything from onsite promotions to persuasive content is delivered with quality and on time
- Brief and manage internal teams and agencies producing digital campaigns, websites and digital assets
- Develop and deliver an optimised search strategy, including on page SEO strategy, ensuring a best in class approach to SEO
- Develop and deliver the onsite sales channel strategy supporting marketing acquisition & partnership managers
In order to apply you must have the following skills, experience and outlook...
- A real passion for technology, brands and customer experience
- Strong understanding of key digital marketing principles e.g. funnel analysis, cost per click, conversion optimisation
- Experience of digital marketing in a fast paced environment – specifically creating merchandising plans for products sold online
- Previous experience of managing a digital marketing agency and technology teams to deliver new campaigns or a new website design
- Strong influencing, negotiating and communication skills with the ability to develop and sustain close working relationships internally and externally
- Experience of framing commercial problems and developing optimised solutions with a proven track record of delivering results
- The ability to generate new ideas, quantify potential benefits and influence others to deliver is key