Plusnet is a Yorkshire based ISP with a unique brand identity. It’s a fast paced environment yet our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits. We believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do. It’s an approach that’s allowed us to keep delivering award winning products and services for nearly 20 years!
Whatever your career ambitions, Plusnet is committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool!
Of course there’s lots of other reasons to work at Plusnet; we’ll support you through a wide range of “Plusnetter” perks including free staff broadband & phone packages, pension, bonus & shares scheme and numerous discounts on items such as cinema tickets, mobile tariffs, city parking, gym memberships and much more!
So, if you’re looking to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter - we’d love to hear from you!
About the job
We’re in the process of implementing Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) across the Plusnet website. As a Digital Producer, you’ll create, build and publish the content for a variety of Plusnet websites and digital platforms using our new content management system (AEM).
You'll be responsible for ensuring online activities meet business needs, are delivered to the highest quality, on brand and within timeframes. You’ll also help us deliver new experiences built in AEM.
Reporting to the Digital Production Lead, you will produce daily change across the site, working closely with designers, content creators and product owners. You will create, build and publish the content for a variety of Plusnet websites and digital platforms, all through AEM. You will have a blend of technical know-how, delivery experience and editorial skills.
This is a new role to Plusnet and you will be expected to help deliver our Production processes whilst maintaining day to day responsibility for the delivery of required content. You will play a key part in defining our ongoing support model & influencing the business to grow and invest in the area.
As a Digital Producer you will...
- Manage the day-to-day content updates, scheduling and onsite price and product updates in a variety of content management systems.
- Develop, create and deploy content and content solutions across all digital outlets for the website.
- Deliver pricing and merchandising updates to deadline.
- Support Projects by managing onsite content deliverables.
- Work closely with copywriters and designers to deliver a variety of content for the website, ensuring it meets style and tone consistent with the Plusnet brand.
- Work closely with stakeholders to deliver on their briefs.
- Help the Digital team in their adoption and use of CMS and scheduling tools.
- Optimise all website content for search engines, on and off site.
- Own delivery and planning of Production projects/tasks end-to-end.
- Prioritising workload.
- Manage content and image inventory of our digital systems.
To be able to succeed in this role, you must have the following skills and experience…
- Experience using content management systems.
- Able to align to Plusnet's brand, design system, and tone of voice in any material produced.
- Understanding of SEO and its importance when creating experiences.
- Self-organised - ability to manage workload and prioritise tasks based on business need.
- Able to organise assets in a structured manner - considering naming, file size, format and copy length.
- Excellent spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Ability to use image editing tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch.
- Able to work with stakeholders in UX, Content, Analytics, Marketing and Sales to understand requirements.
- Previous experience using Adobe Experience Manager.
- Experience using C2M.
- Understanding of Web Accessibility.
- A keen interest in User Experience Design.
- Understanding of Adobe Target.
- Comfortable using Google Analytics.
- Self-driven, autonomous and proactive.
- Able to take design criticism.
- Organised and good stakeholder management skills.