Plusnet is a Yorkshire based ISP with a unique brand identity. It’s a fast paced environment yet our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits. We believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do. It’s an approach that’s allowed us to keep delivering award winning products and services for nearly 20 years!
Whatever your career ambitions, Plusnet is committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool!
Of course there’s lots of other reasons to work at Plusnet; we’ll support you through a wide range of “Plusnetter” perks including free staff broadband & phone packages, pension, bonus & shares scheme and numerous discounts on items such as cinema tickets, mobile tariffs, city parking, gym memberships and much more!
So, if you’re looking to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter - we’d love to hear from you!
About the job
Reporting to the Head of Digital, this is a senior management role that will be responsible for the smooth delivery of Digital initiatives & the co-ordination of all the departments’ production resources.
You will be responsible for the Digital Front Door process & will build the governance required to support a rapidly growing business with huge Digital ambitions. You’ll be an important part of our business and be fundamental to delivering the right customer experiences through the right capacity planning & project management processes.
You will work closely with our Development teams, Project Managers & key stakeholders to manage work requests in to the Digital workstack, help prioritise & schedule those requests & enable your teams to deliver work of high quality to time & to budget.
As a Digital Delivery and Capacity Manager you will...
- Manage the end to end planning & co-ordination of all Digital resources
- Be the Digital Front Door & managing news asks into Digital
- Be capacity planning & identifying gaps in resource asks
- Roadmap reporting up to the CEO
- Co-ordinate the resources that feed multi million pound programmes of work
To be able to succeed in this role, you must have the following skills and experience…
- Demonstrable skills in co-ordinating multiple resources
- Experience of creating governance, workflow & project management processes
- Strong capacity planning & demand forecasting skills
- Experience of using JIRA (or a similar planning/tracking tool)
- Experience of working in fast paced, multi project businesses
- An understanding of Digital & the component parts including UX, Content, Analytics & Development
- Strong communication & stakeholder management skills