About the Job
Our Customer Service team is at the heart of everything we do. We win awards for how well we look after our customers, and now we need a Team Leader to come in and make sure that success continues. The successful applicant will play a pivotal role in coaching and developing our customer service stars of the future, ensuring they have all the skills and confidence required to deliver outstanding support.
It will be a role that requires you to push yourself, to be creative in how you train your team and to think outside the box when it comes to customer service. We might have won awards for it in the past, but what can we do to win more for it in the future?
You’ll be responsible for the thing that makes us, us. Are you up for the challenge?
As our Team Leader, you’ll be doing all of this:
- Own the coaching and development of your team to help them deliver the best customer service
- Hold meetings with individuals in your team to best understand their skills and how you can build on them
- Hold regular team meetings to encourage a sense of togetherness and ambition
- Monitor your team’s performance through call listening and key performance indicators
- Brief the senior management team on your team’s objectives and results
- Take control of your team’s HR, recruitment and operational activity
- Implement the business’ key strategic messages
- Distribute additional project work
In return, you’ll get all of this:
- Free broadband, line rental, mobile and TV
- Free lunch in our newly refreshed canteen
- A great working environment, surrounded by like-minded, creative colleagues
- Fantastic perks on a range of products, such as holidays, gym membership, cinema tickets and more
- A generous holiday allowance and pension, as well as the chance to join our share schemes
- Life assurance and healthcare options
Here’s the kind of person we’re looking for:
- You’ll come from a team leader background, and know what it takes to develop other people.
- You’ll have great communication skills, and be able to engage, inspire and motivate people
- Customer service will really float your boat. You’ll know just what is needed to deliver great support
- You’ll be a top decision maker, with super organisational and problem solving skills
- You’ll be comfortable in talking to people at levels of the business, working with senior management to understand and implement their requirements
- You’ll be driven, hungry for success for yourself and your team