About the job
Our Customer Service Centre is expanding and due to the success of our high performing teams we are looking for Team Leaders with a proven track record in coaching and developing people to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
This is a fantastic time to join Plusnet, in 2018 we celebrated our 21st birthday and are continuing to grow successfully. We offer a competitive basic salary plus bonus along with an extensive benefits package which includes;
- Free phone line & broadband, TV Packages including BT Sport
- Free lunch in our newly renovated canteen
- Generous holiday allowance, pension & shares schemes
- Healthcare options, numerous discounts on everyday items such as mobile phone contracts, travel, gym memberships, cinema tickets and much more…
This isn’t your everyday call centre, our teams have the freedom to take full ownership of customer issues by working without scripts and you won’t be stuck behind your computer either – this is an autonomous role and we want you to be visible in the business, leading your team to deliver the best in customer service.
So, if you’re looking for Team Leader role where you can think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that really matter then we would love to hear from you.
As a Customer Service Team Leader you will...
- Take ownership of coaching and developing your team to deliver outstanding customer experiences
- Prepare & plan for team meetings and follow up on subsequent actions
- Carry out 1:1 meetings and coaching sessions
- Brief Senior Managers in Operations on performance and daily activity
- Support your peer groups living the “be one team” brand values
- Monitor performance through call observation and KPI adherence
- Undertake people management tasks relating to HR, Recruitment and Operational activity
- Need to understand, implement and communicate key business strategy messages
- Support senior manager population through additional project work
To be able to succeed in this role, you must have the following skills & experience…
- An accomplished Customer Service Team Leader with a track record of leading and developing successful teams
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills - ability to engage, motivate and inspire people
- Excellent understanding of what a great customer experience sounds like and can coach and develop the team in achieving this goal
- Able to competently articulate business goals, performance requirements and lead the implementation of change
- Driven for success and motivates people to deliver results that balance commercial requirements with customer needs and long term sustainability
- Excellent decision making, organisational and problem solving skills