Are you looking for a chance to learn and gain a qualification while working for one of the UK’s fastest growing telecoms providers? We’re looking for people to join our Customer Service Apprenticeship, you don’t need any previous experience, just a great attitude towards learning and a real drive to help people.
- This role comes with a base salary of £13,100 this will then increase once you have been signed off after your learning period. Your base salary will then be £15,800.
- Free phone line & broadband, TV Packages including BT Sport
- Free lunch in our newly renovated canteen
- Generous holiday allowance, pension & shares schemes
- Options to buy extra holiday
- Numerous discounts on everyday items such as mobile phone contracts, travel, gym memberships, cinema tickets and much more…
You’ll work in a team at our busy Sheffield contact centre answering customer service calls and working proactively to resolve any issues they may have with our products. At Plusnet we do things a little differently so you’ll have the opportunity to work without a script, taking full ownership of customer queries which range from general service enquires to more technical calls.
To ensure that you perform well and enjoy the role, we will provide you with a tried and tested development programme, which is designed to build your skill set from the ground up. Initially, we’ll ensure you receive the training you need to confidently and effectively answer and resolve customer enquiries. From there, we’ll support you to build on these skills and introduce more technical customer queries to your role.
After your first few months with us, you will be well-equipped with the expertise you need to support our customers with just about any issue they are having with any of our products. Plus, throughout your apprenticeship you will get 20% of your working week to complete your studies and explore more of Plusnet.
What does my every day look like?
- Working in a busy call centre environment providing excellent customer service
- Resolving multiple enquiries a day while working towards targets
- Dealing with a range of enquiries relating to general customer accounts, WIFI, line speeds, phones, routers
The shifts we are recruiting for are…
|09:30 - 18:00||09:30 - 18:00||09:30 - 18:00||09:30 - 18:00||09:30 - 18:00||Day Off||Day Off|