About the job
- Free phone line & broadband, TV Packages including BT Sport
- Up to 13% quarterly bonus and salary rising to £18,000 after your average learning period of 6 months.
- Free lunch in our newly renovated canteen
- Generous holiday allowance, pension & shares schemes
- Healthcare options, numerous discounts on everyday items such as mobile phone contracts, travel, gym memberships, cinema tickets and much more
At Plusnet, we are proud to care which is why we are looking for the very best people to join us as Customer Provisioning Advisors. You will work in our busy contact centre speaking with our customers, and ensuring they receive a high level of service.
A Customer Provisioning Advisor is not your average call centre role, you will act as the voice of the customer ensuring they have the best possible experience when getting setup on our broadband service or helping them when moving house.
What does my every day look like?
- Answering customer queries via inbound calls, resolving broadband order updates, delays and general enquiries
- Working offline chasing customer orders or delays via email
- Contacting suppliers such as Openreach on behalf of our customers to arrange installations
- Proactively update the customer to talk them through outcomes and solutions
- Working between Monday-Saturday, 9am -9pm
- Start date - 8th April
The shifts we are recruiting for are as follows:
|Day Off||12:30 - 21:00||12:30 - 21:00||12:30 - 21:00||12:30 - 21:00||12:30 - 21:00||Day Off|
Please note you will get 28 days notice of any shifts changes required
To be able to succeed in this role, you must have the following skills and experience…
- Enjoy communicating with customers in a simple and straight-talking way
- Have great complaints handling skills
- Be calm under pressure and enjoy using your own initiative to solve complex problems
- Be comfortable using different computer systems