Plusnet is an award winning Yorkshire based ISP with a unique brand identity. We believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do. We work in a fast paced and technically challenging environment yet our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits!
Whatever your career ambitions, Plusnet is committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development, free broadband, a free lunch or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool.
Of course there are plenty of other reasons to work at Plusnet - our employee perks scheme is like no other; we’ve teamed up with big name providers to offer you a flexible benefits package that lets you choose the things that matter to you most. So, whether you want to save money on a holiday, eat out for less or spread the cost of a mobile phone or tablet over the year, we’ve got something for you!
About the job
The Plusnet Marketing team has the goal of turning our customers into fans and is responsible for creating value from the Plusnet customer base. The Customer Marketing Lead will be responsible for the day to day management and implementation of retention campaigns for existing Plusnet customers to drive tenure and value. This is a broad role covering multiple products including broadband, mobile and BT Sport across both B2C and B2B.
As a Customer Marketing Lead you will...
- Work with agencies to develop campaign strategies for retention, upsell and cross-sell campaigns
- Working with Insights team on propensity models to enable improved targeting and segmentation of the customer base
- Monitor and review performance and manage campaigns in-life and optimise to make ongoing improvements
- Support the ongoing development and delivery of projects
- Work alongside the Customer Marketing Manager to develop & implement the marketing strategy to deliver value & tenure
- Lead in the planning, execution and analysis of upsell and cross sell campaigns and customer engagement campaigns
- Work with the customer insights teams to action the recommendations from insights developed for campaigns and defining key success criteria for each campaign against budget
- Manage reporting and forecasting around all customer base campaigns
- Day-to-day management of the below the line agency to deliver campaigns against objectives, time and budget
- Produce quarterly contact plans, produce accurate campaign data and analyse, evaluate and report the impact of all activity
- Agree offers and propositions to support activity with the Customer Commercial team
- Have involvement in the development of new initiatives such the introduction of new communication channels and new products and propositions
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to deliver an improved existing customer experience online and to identify and take advantage of any new opportunities
In order to apply you must...
- Highly motivated with professional drive, and examples of passion for technology, brands and customer experience
- Significant marketing experience in a fast paced environment with broad knowledge of the whole marketing mix and specific experience in retention, customer communications, loyalty & CRM
- Creative, able to innovate, generate new concepts and communicate exceptionally well across all levels
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to develop and sustain close working relationships cross functionally
- Previous experience of managing marketing agencies/external suppliers to deliver effective communication and marketing campaigns within challenging timescales
- Action orientated and results driven
- Project management, commercial and analytical skills