About the job
The Customer Marketing team has the goal of turning our customers into fans and we’re responsible for retention and creating value from the Plusnet base. We are developing a new customer loyalty strategy and this 9 month fixed term contract role will lead on creation and implementation of the resulting programme.
This role will feed into the longer term strategy for loyalty, supporting the Customer Marketing Manager, and in the short term will be responsible for the development of a reward hub for our existing customers as well as taking ownership of the current referral programme, building on the large proportion of our base who already refer, looking at how we can raise awareness and participation.
The successful candidate should have significant marketing and commercial experience, project management skills, commercial acumen and preferably experience in loyalty and reward programmes.
As Customer Marketing Lead you will...
- Support the Customer Marketing Manager on developing Plusnet loyalty strategy
- Work with agencies to create and deliver campaign strategies for our new rewards hub
- Own the customer referrals scheme and the evolution of the scheme, raising awareness and participation
- Deliver comms and creative strategies for different groups of customers for the reward hub and referrals
- Monitor and review performance and manage campaigns in-life and optimise to make ongoing improvements
- Promote internal staff engagement and awareness of the loyalty programme
- Ensure alignment with the brand team and development of brand claims to use at acquisition
- Produce quarterly contact plans, accurate campaign data and analyse, evaluate and report the impact of all activity
- Agree offers and propositions to support activity with the Customer Commercial team
- Involvement in the development of new initiatives such the introduction of new communication channels and new products and propositions
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to deliver the initiative online and to identify and take advantage of any new opportunities
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders, partners and suppliers, both internal and external
- Accountability and visibility with leadership team, including presenting business cases, marketing plans, and evaluation report
- Represent the Customer Marketing Team on key business projects as appropriate
To be able to succeed in this role, you must have the following skills & experience…
- Significant marketing experience with broad knowledge of the whole marketing mix, ideally with specific experience in retention, customer communications, loyalty & CRM
- Highly motivated with professional drive, and examples of passion for technology, brands and customer experience
- Experience of managing marketing agencies/external suppliers including to deliver effective communication and marketing campaigns
- Creative, able to innovate, generate new concepts and communicate exceptionally well across all levels
- Action orientated and results driven
- Project management, commercial and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint