This is a fantastic time to join Plusnet, in 2018 we celebrated our 21st birthday and are continuing to grow successfully. We offer a competitive basic salary plus bonus along with an extensive benefits package which includes;
-Free phone line & broadband, TV Packages including BT Sport
-Free lunch in our newly renovated canteen
-Generous holiday allowance, pension & shares schemes
-Healthcare options, numerous discounts on everyday items such as mobile phone contracts, travel, gym memberships, cinema tickets and much more
About the job
In this role you will be resolving our customers’ complaints and removing any further dissatisfaction. As their case handler you will be responsible for understanding what’s gone wrong and working hard to get our customer experience back to brilliant, restoring faith and confidence in the Plusnet brand along the way.
We’ll ask you to help us understand why it went wrong, understanding if we have any common themes driving complaints and dissatisfaction. You’ll help us to understand how we can prevent any further occurrences of this, ensuring we improve our customer experience.
You will also be responsible for monitoring the adherence to process and compliance metrics across the operation.
In summary we’ll ask that you resolve our customer issues, understand how we can prevent them happening again, intervene on a customer journey that we know will hit a bump in the road, continually driving a better customer experience every time.
As a Customer Advocate you will…
- Respond to customer complaints generated through all channels / methods being focused on delivering exemplary service and championing the overall customer experience.
- Ensure all communications are logged accurately on internal systems (Workplace, eCo etc)
- Provide professional and effective services to internal and / or external suppliers, to meet customer expectations, particularly in terms of Quality and Timeliness in line with departmental standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Work collaboratively to develop effective working relationships within key teams (Provisioning, Failed Billing, E&O, Products, Faults) and organisation as a whole
- Identify potential service issues or business threats and escalate appropriately
- Be responsible for the overall customer experience and representing Plusnet’s values in each and every interaction with our customers. Customer interaction should meet with all customer support centre Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and should work towards increasing customer satisfaction and maximising business growth.
- Carry out ad-hoc projects/roles when necessary as required by the department
- Deliver any other reasonable requests from your line manager or senior management team
- Assist in ensuring company strategies & goals are achieved
- Work between, Monday -Friday, 9am -9pm and weekends between 9am -7pm
To be able to succeed in this role, you must have the following skills and experience…
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to produce clear communications efficiently, effectively and under pressure
- Ability to overcome objections in a positive way and remain calm under pressure
- Happy to take it on the chin, say sorry and get the customer experience back on track
- Taking ownership and be accountable for your actions
- An exceptional customer focus, with confidence to raise, discuss and progress customer impacting issues at any level, whilst always remaining diplomatic and consistent.
- Ability to multi task to ensure you achieve customer satisfaction and meet personal targets
- Self-motivated, able to manage own workload and have a drive for results
- Team working and interpersonal skills are essential
- Fully understand the company core values and be able to apply these in your day to day role
- Attention to detail and an ability to keep up with all developments and changes in all areas of the business and ISP market
- An understanding of company structure, processes, procedures and best practices
- An understanding of the Plusnet product range as well as the technology required to use the service