Plusnet is a Yorkshire based ISP with a unique brand identity. It’s a fast paced environment yet our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits. We believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do. It’s an approach that’s allowed us to keep delivering award winning products and services for nearly 21 years!
Whatever your career ambitions, Plusnet is committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool!
Of course there’s lots of other reasons to work at Plusnet; we’ll support you through a wide range of “Plusnetter” perks including free staff broadband & phone packages, pension, bonus & shares scheme and numerous discounts on items such as cinema tickets, mobile tariffs, city parking, gym memberships and much more!
So, if you’re looking to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter - we’d love to hear from you!
About the job
In this role you will ensure that a consistent and high quality customer service experience is delivered to Plusnet customers, through inspiring, coaching, leading and motivating a team of advisors. You will be required to ensure productivity, business objectives and excellent service standards are delivered by all team members. Also seeking out opportunities for continuous improvement, specifically where they will add additional value to the business and support ongoing customer and employee satisfaction.
Being a role model to all members of your team, peer group and advocates for our customers across the business is essential.
As a Customer Advocate Team Leader you will...
- Effectively manage your team to deliver a cost effective operation that provides an excellent service to all of our customers in line with legal and statutory requirements
- Ensure our customer expectations are met and/or exceeded in line with service level agreements across all contact methods within your team
- Inspire, coach, monitor and manage overall performance of the team
- Communicate operational plans to your team and lead them towards the delivery of operational plans
- Provide leadership and direction to your team always promoting a culture of continuous improvement that is aligned to Plusnet strategy
- Drive excellent customer satisfaction and effective resolution of customer complaints or queries via all contact methods
- Identify and resolve barriers to achieving customer satisfaction or escalates to BM where this is not possible
- Investigate and resolve complex queries and / or complaints in order to achieve a fair and consistent outcome for our customers
- Proactively work with stakeholders across the business and wider group to ensure challenges to current processes, systems and customer platforms are driven forward for continuous improvement
To be able to succeed in this role, you must have the following skills & experience…
- Experience of people management including managing advisors in a call centre, relationship building skills across teams
- Able to deliver to tight times scales, to innovate and 'think outside the box' to deliver improvements
- Knowledge of the contact centre / service industry
- Ability to achieve stretching team targets and deadlines
- Knows how to develop people and drive high performance
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Challenge the status quo and demonstrate continuous improvements
- Strong analytical skills