Are you looking for a customer service role with a difference? Could you deliver an exceptional customer experience by communicating in a simple, personal and straight-talking way? We are looking for people with a proven track record in customer service that would like to progress their career and develop their skill set as a Business Support Advisor.
About the job
This is a fantastic time to join Plusnet, in 2018 we celebrated our 21st birthday and are continuing to grow successfully. We offer a competitive basic salary plus bonus along with an extensive benefits package which includes:
- Up to 13% quarterly bonus and salary rising to £20,000 after your average learning period of 6 months
- Free phone line & broadband, TV Packages including BT Sport
- Free lunch in our newly renovated canteen
- Generous holiday allowance, pension & shares schemes
- Healthcare options, numerous discounts on everyday items such as mobile phone contracts, travel, gym memberships, cinema tickets and much more…
This is a call centre with a difference - our Business Support Advisors use wireless headsets and love having proper conversations with customers (we don’t use scripts - they use their own initiative on calls). We know you will want variation in your day so your role will be a mix of calls, emails, webchat and systems work with both internal and external contacts.
Of course there are plenty of other reasons to work at Plusnet…our employee perks are like no other as we’ve teamed up with big name providers to offer you a flexible benefits package that lets you choose the things that matter to you most. So, whether you want to save money on a holiday, eat out for less or spread the cost of a mobile phone or tablet over the year, we’ve got something for you!
As a Business Support Advisor you will...
- Work in a busy call centre environment providing excellent customer service
- Speak to customers by phone, webchat and emails whilst meeting SLA’s
- Deal with a range of enquiries from technical support to billing
- Supporting customers through Provisioning journey
- Work closely with suppliers in the BT network
- You will be working between 7:45 - 20:00, Monday - Sunday.
- Start dates 1st July & 26th August.
To be able to succeed in this role, you must have the following skills and experience…
- Calm under pressure and their use own initiative to solve problems
- A natural & logical problem solver
- Able to navigate multiple computer programmes at the same time
- Keen to make an impact & resolve customer issues – do it well, do it once
- Good work ethic
- Enjoys communicating with customers in a simple and straight talking way!