Plusnet is a Yorkshire based ISP with a unique brand identity. It’s a fast paced environment yet our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits. We believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do. It’s an approach that’s allowed us to keep delivering award winning products and services for over 21 years!
Whatever your career ambitions, Plusnet is committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool!
Of course there’s lots of other reasons to work at Plusnet; we’ll support you through a wide range of “Plusnetter” perks including free staff broadband & phone packages, pension, bonus & shares scheme and numerous discounts on items such as cinema tickets, mobile tariffs, city parking, gym memberships and much more!
So, if you’re looking to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter - we’d love to hear from you!
About the job
As a Business Improvement Practitioner you will be responsible for drawing data from multiple sources to produce insightful reporting on the performance of our customer journeys (e.g. provision and repair processes).
As a Business Improvement Practitioner you will...
You will analyse data and carry out root cause analysis to identify breakages and improvement opportunities, implementing processes and capability improvements whilst working closely with stakeholders such as operational managers.
You will become a subject matter expert for Plusnet customer journeys and make process decisions that enhance or protect the customer experience.
To be able to succeed in this role, you must have the following skills & experience…
- Strong numerical aptitude and ability to use data to test/challenge existing thinking and support the implementation of new practices
- Excellent data manipulation skills and proficient in Excel including writing formulae
- Proficiency with standard process mapping techniques to map existing, or design new, operational processes
- Strong stakeholder management, being able to gain buy-in and work with virtual teams at all levels to implement change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to summarise and communicate complex detail in a simple way
- Strong organisational skills with ability to effectively prioritise your own work in line with key business objectives and plan projects to deliver longer-term objectives
- Interpersonal communication and influencing skills up to Director level
- A passion for creating and delivering an outstanding customer experience