About the job
We’re looking for a new Business Analyst
Have you got what it takes to shape the future of our business?
We’re after a new Business Analyst to come in and work on our next generation of projects. You’ll be involved in every aspect, from concept and design right through to the final delivery, using your analytical mind to ensure everything we create meets the needs of our customers.
Here’s what your workload might look like:
- Working with colleagues to understand the requirements of a project.
- Producing analysis that decides if that project is worth pursuing.
- Tracking the project’s requirements through its journey, ensuring the final thing delivers what was needed.
- Working with everyone involved in the project, using data and knowledge to answer their questions and reassure them about the project’s success.
This role requires a great mix of analytical and personal skills. We’re not just looking for someone who’s happy sitting in front of a computer – we want you to be just as happy chatting, presenting and taking feedback.
To be right for this job, you’ll need the following:
- Strong analytic skills
- Demonstrable Business Analyst experience
- Conflict management experience
- Good communication – you’ll be able to explain things in a clear, concise way
- Knowledge of project and software methodologies in a commercial space
- Super written and verbal communication skills - you’ll feel comfortable talking to people at all levels of seniority
- A hands-on approach to working – don’t hide behind your screen, get out there and get involved
- Good commercial awareness
- The ability to work independently and as a team
It’d also be useful if you knew how to use things like Confluence and Jira, but don’t worry if you don’t – we’ll help you pick them up in no time.
If all of that makes you think, “That’s totally what I’m doing already!” and you fancy getting free lunch, free broadband, free TV and a whole heap of other perks, it’s time you got in touch.