Are you looking for a customer service role with a difference? Could you deliver an exceptional customer experience by communicating in a simple, personal and straight-talking way? We are looking for people with a proven track record in customer service that would like to progress their career and develop their skill sets.
About the job
At Plusnet, we relish responsibility and look to take ownership of customer queries from the first call right through to resolution, meaning you have the opportunity to work without a script, and with the freedom to help solve a variety of customer queries. These role are a combination of general service enquires with some more technical calls mixed in.
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain a qualification whilst learning on the job and having fun whilst doing so! This isn't your everyday call centre role, our agents use wireless headsets to have proper conversations with customers; we don't use scripts. If you enjoy speaking to people and helping them out then this is the role for you!
We have a variety of roles available in the different points of a customer’s journey which include Sales and Retentions, Provisioning and Technical Support.
- A base salary of £13,100 as well as a 6 month pay reviews
- Free phone line & broadband, TV Packages including BT Sport
- Free lunch in our newly renovated canteen
- Generous holiday allowance, pension & shares schemes
- Healthcare options, numerous discounts on everyday items such as mobile phone contracts, travel, gym memberships, cinema tickets and much more…
As an Apprentice you will...
- Work alongside The Source Academy to gain a qualification
- Provide excellent customer service, working in a busy call centre environment
- Assisting customers on enquiries such as the best Plusnet packages, order updates and technical issues
- Work between 7:30am and 10:30pm, Monday to Sunday on a variety of different shifts
To be able to succeed in this role, you must have the following skills and experience…
- Be comfortable talking to a variety of different people
- Have a desire to help
- Willingness to learn
- To be able to thrive in a fun but fast paced environment
Click the following link or the Apply Now button which will redirect you to The Source Adaemy's website. Please be aware that your application will go directly to our apprenticeship provider.