Plusnet is a Yorkshire based ISP with a unique brand identity. It’s a fast paced environment yet our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits. We believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do. It’s an approach that’s allowed us to keep delivering award winning products and services for nearly 20 years!
Whatever your career ambitions, Plusnet is committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool!
Of course there’s lots of other reasons to work at Plusnet; we’ll support you through a wide range of “Plusnetter” perks including free staff broadband & phone packages, pension, bonus & shares scheme and numerous discounts on items such as cinema tickets, mobile tariffs, city parking, gym memberships and much more!
So, if you’re looking to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter - we’d love to hear from you!
About the job
Plusnet are working alongside BT Group to de-risk bill impacting incidents, creating a new virtual team that will manage bill impacting incidents. The successful candidate will have the skill sets that can deliver the objectives set out and agreed. It should be noted that the roles need to support business need and criticality. The requirement to support incidents through to resolution, support major business/technology change which may impact the billing estate, and to understand the potential reportable impact both internally and externally may at times require out of hours working.
As a Service Assurance Manager you will...
- Provide advice and guidance for new requirements capture
- Review of acceptance criteria to drive for Right First Time deliverables
- Review of High Level Design documents
- Engagement in test alignment, strategy, approach and reviews for change/fix deliverables
- Play a role in the sign off at Quality Gate 5 prior to any deployment
- Governance of Group Compliance, Audit and SOX processes under the remit of Service Assurance
- Drive best practice and performance of Plusnet suppliers both Internal and external
- Continually align to current policy, business strategy and objectives
In order to apply you must have the following skills, experience and outlook...
- Previous experience in managing bill incidents or service assurance related activities
- An understanding of the data flows, billing systems, end to end processes and Line of Business
- The ability to manage and influence key stakeholders
- The ability to work under pressure when the need arises
- Project management experience/skills
- A proven track record of high performance