Plusnet is a Yorkshire based ISP with a unique brand identity. It’s a fast paced environment yet our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits. We believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do. It’s an approach that’s allowed us to keep delivering award winning products and services for nearly 20 years!
Whatever your career ambitions, Plusnet is committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool!
Of course there’s lots of other reasons to work at Plusnet; we’ll support you through a wide range of “Plusnetter” perks including free staff broadband & phone packages, pension, bonus & shares scheme and numerous discounts on items such as cinema tickets, mobile tariffs, city parking, gym memberships and much more!
So, if you’re looking to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter - we’d love to hear from you!
About the job
As Senior Digital Product Manager, you’ll manage the team responsible for delivering the Digital experiences our customers deserve. From developing & building our App to owning our logged in portals, you’ll help define the strategy for one of the UKs fastest growing businesses, analysing data & defining action plans and areas of improvement to make our digitally led ambitions a reality.
You will have extensive experience in working with digital service, have a passion for delivering a fantastic digital experience & a keen eye for detail. You will use data to drive your investigations & decision making & use it to provide recommendations right up to Senior Leadership whilst owning the budget & relationship with our best in class external vendors.
As a Senior Digital Product Manager you will...
- Create a strategy for the area and get buy in from all stakeholders across the business
- Have end to end ownership of our digital self service capability
- Manage a small but growing team
- Drive Digital Self Serve adoption
- Work with stakeholders to understand requirements for their products across all Major Programmes
- Develop investment cases to help guide the business to make the right decisions with technology
- Own the development roadmap for Digital capability
- Deliver Plusnet’s digital targets, particularly channel share, engagement, CSAT & adoption
- Use data to create & develop plans to deliver these targets
- Continually optimise & improve the digital experience for our customers
- Work with other teams across Plusnet to drive a digitally led strategy
- Owning external relationships including spend & delivery resource
- Work with teams in all channels to create a ‘joined up view’
In order to apply you must have the following skills, experience and outlook...
- A track record in delivering Digital Products
- Experience in Apps
- Excellent leadership and management skills both for direct reports and virtual teams
- Great understanding of UX Experience, visual design and MIS and all aspects of creating a best in class online experience
- A clear understanding of digital methodologies & tools such as AB testing
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and extrapolate trends, to deliver tangible benefit
- Good commercial awareness, making relevant recommendations
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent stakeholder management and track record of influencing up to CEO level
- Experience working within a transformation environment, delivering change
- Proven experience of taking part in key projects containing cross-functional groups
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely in meetings, presentations, written documentation and email
- Self-Starter & able to work independently but also lead a cross functional team
- An active interest in digital service and capability and be an advocate of delivering a digitally led strategy