Plusnet is a Yorkshire based ISP with a unique brand identity. It’s a fast paced environment yet our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits. We believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do. It’s an approach that’s allowed us to keep delivering award winning products and services for nearly 20 years!
Whatever your career ambitions, Plusnet is committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool!
Of course there’s lots of other reasons to work at Plusnet; we’ll support you through a wide range of “Plusnetter” perks including free staff broadband & phone packages, pension, bonus & shares scheme and numerous discounts on items such as cinema tickets, mobile tariffs, city parking, gym memberships and much more!
So, if you’re looking to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter - we’d love to hear from you!
About the job
This isn’t your every day call centre role - our Sales and Retentions Advisors deal with our inbound calls using use wireless headsets and have proper conversations with customers (they don’t use scripts). At Plusnet, we relish responsibility and look to take ownership of customer queries from the first call. We also get to take a breather over a game of table tennis or pool before grabbing a bite to eat in our free canteen!
As a Sales and Retentions Advisor you will...
- Work in a busy call centre environment providing excellent customer service
- Take between 40 – 60 enquiries a day meeting challenging KPI’s and SLA’s
- Deal with a range of enquiries about
- Work 37.5hrs a week on a fixed rota basis (shifts are anywhere between the hrs of 8:00am and 9:00pm and include working on weekends and on public holidays)
- Assist customers with a wide range of enquiries regarding their Plusnet accounts
- Update customer account details using a range of IT systems
- Place orders and seeing this through to completion
- Ensure that the Plusnet workplace remains fun, relaxed and friendly
In order to apply you must have the following skills, experience and outlook...
- Comfortable chatting with customers about the right package for them
- Enthusiastic and who actively makes sales through great customer service
- Experienced in sales or customer service in similar field
- Experienced working with sales and retentions related targets
- An excellent communicator & rapport builder
- A clear communicator over the phone
- Straight talking - able to talk people patiently through processes in a clear “jargon free” way
- Naturally inquisitive – looks to tailor the right products to the customer, through reading up on subjects or asking questions
- Passionate about delivering personal and brilliant customer experiences
- Enthusiastic about technology and the part it plays in people’s lives today