Plusnet is a Yorkshire based ISP with a unique brand identity. It’s a fast paced environment yet our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits. We believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do. It’s an approach that’s allowed us to keep delivering award winning products and services for nearly 20 years!
Whatever your career ambitions, Plusnet is committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool!
Of course there’s lots of other reasons to work at Plusnet; we’ll support you through a wide range of “Plusnetter” perks including free staff broadband & phone packages, pension, bonus & shares scheme and numerous discounts on items such as cinema tickets, mobile tariffs, city parking, gym memberships and much more!
So, if you’re looking to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter - we’d love to hear from you!
About the job
You will work as part of a wider team helping to delivery rapid customer growth across Plusnet’s product range. By working across Plusnet and BT departments and supporting the management of agencies, you will plan and deliver the marketing strategy covering both ATL and BTL campaigns to drive new customer acquisitions against challenging return on marketing investment. Alongside this, you will continue to build a consistent brand image and reputation across Plusnet Residential and Business Brands.
As a Marketing Acquisition Lead you will...
- Support the Acquisition Marketing Manager in the implementation of the marketing strategy into operational marketing activity
- Work closely with relevant departments throughout Plusnet & BT to deliver effective marketing campaigns & the communication of these campaigns; including customer facing operational teams, legal, web development and other development units, customer insights, reporting, props teams and the rest of the commercial and marketing team
- Lead on the implementation and evaluation of marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition
- Work closely with the wider acquisition team & agencies to improve the effectiveness of campaigns through a constant test and learn approach to creative and media optimisation
- Be responsibility for sales & call forecasting based on expectations and experience of linear tracked response rates from previous campaigns
- Responsible for delivering weekly customer number updates to Plusnet senior management & the BT exec leadership team
- Responsible for tracking spend against budget & ensuring Plusnet meet acquisition sales volume targets
In order to apply you must have the following skills, experience and outlook...
- Highly motivated with professional drive, and be able to demonstrate examples of passion for technology, brands and customer experience
- Marketing experience in a fast paced environment with broad knowledge of the whole marketing mix, including traditional and digital channels
- Strong agency management skills with previous experience of managing marketing agencies to deliver effective ATL & BTL marketing campaigns
- Cross functional stakeholder management skills with ability to develop and sustain strong working relationships
- Excellent commercial acumen with experience managing budgets to maximise performance delivery & the ability to make difficult commercial trade-offs
- Marketing qualification
- Good copy writing skills