Plusnet is a Yorkshire based ISP with a unique brand identity. It’s a fast paced environment yet our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits. We believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do. It’s an approach that’s allowed us to keep delivering award winning products and services for nearly 20 years!
Whatever your career ambitions, Plusnet is committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool!
Of course there’s lots of other reasons to work at Plusnet; we’ll support you through a wide range of “Plusnetter” perks including free staff broadband & phone packages, pension, bonus & shares scheme and numerous discounts on items such as cinema tickets, mobile tariffs, city parking, gym memberships and much more!
So, if you’re looking to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter - we’d love to hear from you!
About the job
This role sits within the Digital Transformation team working in close collaboration with the eCommerce Marketing team and will be responsible for analysing customer behaviours across our digital channels. Your insights will make an impact on business decisions, optimising digital journeys across all channels for both customers and prospects.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to play a key role in an online transformation programme as you investigate behaviours, journeys and demographics of customers visiting our websites, becoming an expert in our customers and processes.
As a Junior Digital Analyst you will...
- Enable and advocate use of digital data across the business
- Deliver analysis that challenges and contributes to decision making across the business
- Support team members to deliver channel optimisation, advocating test and learn
- Track key performance indicators for digital activity across sales and service
In order to apply you must have the following skills, experience and outlook ...
Essential skills required
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and extrapolate trends
- Strong Excel skills (Pivots, Lookups)
Desirable skills required
- Relevant experience in web analytics using Google Analytics or similar
- Experience in AB & multivariate testing
- Good commercial awareness
- Motivated self-starter
- Logical, data led approach
- Able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels