Plusnet is a Yorkshire based ISP with a unique brand identity. It’s a fast paced environment yet our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits. We believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do. It’s an approach that’s allowed us to keep delivering award winning products and services for nearly 20 years!
Whatever your career ambitions, Plusnet is committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool!
Of course there’s lots of other reasons to work at Plusnet; we’ll support you through a wide range of “Plusnetter” perks including free staff broadband & phone packages, pension, bonus & shares scheme and numerous discounts on items such as cinema tickets, mobile tariffs, city parking, gym memberships and much more!
So, if you’re looking to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter - we’d love to hear from you!
About the job
This is an opportunity to work within Plusnet’s HR team and assist with all administration and filing on a 3 month fixed term basis. You will work alongside HR team members assisting with all administration within the department. This role is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to move into or continue a career in administration based roles within a fast paced growing company. We are looking to get you started straight away!
As a HR Administrator (3 month FTC) you will...
- Support the HR team with all administration tasks, this will require the use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and outlook
- Keep all filing up to date including archiving and moving over to a new filing system
- Process HR system changes to terms and conditions
- Carry out weekly resourcing reporting tasks
- Assist with written communications to the employees either via email or contractual letters
- Support with data tasks
- Give the HRBPs support with absence, mental health and our wellbeing workstream
- Support with department audits
In order to apply you must have the following skills, experience and outlook...
- Have good IT skills – especially Microsoft Word, Excel and outlook
- Have a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to work within a busy and fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with clear ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Great attention to detail