Plusnet is a Yorkshire based ISP with a unique brand identity. It’s a fast paced environment yet our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits. We believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do. It’s an approach that’s allowed us to keep delivering award winning products and services for nearly 20 years!
Whatever your career ambitions, Plusnet is committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool!
Of course there’s lots of other reasons to work at Plusnet; we’ll support you through a wide range of “Plusnetter” perks including free staff broadband & phone packages, pension, bonus & shares scheme and numerous discounts on items such as cinema tickets, mobile tariffs, city parking, gym memberships and much more!
So, if you’re looking to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter - we’d love to hear from you!
About the job
In this role you will have the ability to identify root cause of complaints and or dissatisfaction, understand common themes driving complaints and dissatisfaction from our customers and give feedback that will enable us to improve the customer experience.
The role requires you to reduce risk and driving the 'prevention' as well as the cure. You will also analyse trends in customers’ complaints and dissatisfaction that will enable us to hold areas accountable for change and or improvement. You are also responsible for driving the adherence to compliance metrics across the operation
Identifying customer issues, raising problems, resolving them, and driving a better customer experience every time.
As a Customer Advocate (Leeds) you will...
- Respond to customer complaints generated through all channels / methods being focused on delivering exemplary service and championing the overall customer experience.
- Ensure all communications are logged accurately on internal systems (Workplace, eCo etc)
- Provide professional and effective services to internal and / or external suppliers, to meet customer expectations, particularly in terms of Quality and Timeliness in line with departmental standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Work collaboratively to develop effective working relationships within key teams (Provisioning, Failed Billing, E&O, Products, Faults) and organisation as a whole
- Identify potential service issues or business threats and escalate appropriately
- Be responsible for the overall customer experience and representing Plusnet’s values in each and every interaction with our customers. Customer interaction should meet with all customer support centre Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and should work towards increasing customer satisfaction and maximising business growth.
- Carry out ad-hoc projects/roles when necessary as required by the department
- Deliver any other reasonable requests from your line manager or senior management team
- Assist in ensuring company strategies & goals are achieved
In order to apply you must have the following skills, experience and outlook...
- Ability to overcome objections in a positive way and remain calm under pressure.
- An exceptional customer focus, with confidence to raise, discuss and progress customer impacting issues at any level, whilst always remaining diplomatic and consistent.
- Ability to overcome objections in a positive way and remain calm under pressure
- Taking ownership and be accountable for your actions
- Ability to multi task to ensure you achieve customer satisfaction and meet personal targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to produce clear communications efficiently, effectively and under pressure
- Self-motivated individual, able to manage own workload and have a drive for results
- Team working and interpersonal skills are essential
- Fully understand the company core values and be able to apply these in your day to day role
- Attention to detail and an ability to keep up with all developments and changes in all areas of the business and ISP market
- An understanding of company structure, processes, procedures and best practices
- An understanding of the Plusnet product range as well as the technology required to use the service
- A reasonable knowledge of Internet technologies and concepts such as routing, DNS, web site building and scripting, online security and how they could interact with the services we provide.