Plusnet is a Yorkshire based ISP with a unique brand identity. It’s a fast paced environment yet our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits. We believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do. It’s an approach that’s allowed us to keep delivering award winning products and services for nearly 20 years!
Whatever your career ambitions, Plusnet is committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool!
Of course there’s lots of other reasons to work at Plusnet; we’ll support you through a wide range of “Plusnetter” perks including free staff broadband & phone packages, pension, bonus & shares scheme and numerous discounts on items such as cinema tickets, mobile tariffs, city parking, gym memberships and much more!
So, if you’re looking to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter - we’d love to hear from you!
About the job
We are looking for someone who can apply corrective actions to accounts and assets where problems have been identified between supplier and supportive systems. The role will require you to review datasets to ensure accuracy of analytical work and perform root cause analysis where problems are evident. The role also includes validating corrective actions before and after application.
As a Billing Data Integrity Analyst you will...
- Identify corrective action and manipulate accounts to ensure billing is triggered in a timely manner
- Modify data as required to ensure a smooth customer journey
- Perform root cause analysis on fallout data
- Review manual changes to accounts and identify where feedback is appropriate
- Review analytical work to ensure accuracy of datasets
- Validate all workflows before and after corrective action
- Manage billable/suspended status directly in RBM
- Handle inbound queries & disputes in a timely manner
- Contact customers when needed to confirm the amendment or corrective action on the account
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and automation of manual process and implement where possible
- Own and manage low level processes. Responsible for improvements to these processes in line with customer requirements.
In order to apply you must have the following skills, experience and outlook…
- A basic understanding of customer accounts, provisioning systems or billing processes
- Good understanding of Customer Management Systems
- Experience of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be a team player, willing to assist to ensure projects are completed
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and work under pressure to meet these targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to meet critical deadlines
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
- Comfortable with assignment of large volumes of work as well as individual tasks
- Commitment and drive to self-manage tasks and workload and prioritise key activities
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Highly motivated with ability to drive results
- Ability and confidence to raise potential issues to other team members